Here Comes The Bus App
How to get started:
1. Download the Here Comes The Bus app or visit herecomesthesbus.com
2. Click "Sign Up" button
3. Enter school code (87728) and click "Next" followed by "Confirm"
4. Complete "User Profile" box
5. Under "My Students", click "Add". Enter your child's last name and student ID number (student lunch number)
6. Once you confirm your information, you are ready to begin.
Dual Language Immersion Opportunity and Information
This year (2019-2020) Stanly County Schools, in partnership with Participate, Inc., started a Dual Language Immersion program at Endy Elementary. From the first day of school students have been immersed in their second language, Spanish. The program prepares this group of students to be proficient readers and writers in both English and Spanish. The program is a magnet program, allowing anyone in the Stanly County attendance area to attend. The instruction for the program strictly adheres to the North Carolina State Standards as the guiding curriculum for planning, instruction, assessment and data collection. The program complies with educational mandates formulated by state and federal regulations. Students in this program have the opportunity to become proficient and literate in a second language (Spanish). It has been very successful in this first year and the district is planning to expand the program next year. Endy Elementary is currently enrolling students for the Dual Language Immersion Program for rising Kindergarteners for the 2020-2021 school year. Rising first-graders who possess advanced second language skills may also be considered for the program. Interested Parents can contact the school to get more information or visit the school and learn more about the program.
Learning Heroes: Parent Resource
After School Enrichment
- 2:10 -3:00
- Transportation is the parent's responsibility Students must be picked up by 3:00.
- A completed application must be on file before a student may attend.
- Applications available in the main office.
Parents: Here are some extra resources for you to utilize during our remote learning time. https://www.rfeonline.com/